About Me

My name is Ryan Young. Originally I'm from Benicia, CA. For the past two years I've been living in Southern California and attending school at Art Center College of Design for photography.

Feel free to check my website out for an overall view of my work: www.ryanyoungphoto.com








Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bay Spots with Bay Homies

Sesh at Vallejo Park with Joey and Zach

Filmed by: Joey Lee




It was Matt's idea to modify this structure. He got the first trick on it with this 50 50.

Matt Tuite-FS 180


Tino came through and got these three tricks in one sesh. Beast Mode!!!

Tino Rodriguez- BS 50 50

Tino- Crook Pop-Over

Tino- Feeble Pop-Over

I haven't skated with Will in a long time. It was nice to see he's still got his hops.

Filmed by: Joey Lee


Will Scheff- Ollie


Rollin Deeeeep!


Matty Hunt


Matty- Kickflipper

Photobucket
Matty- Wall Nollie



Photobucket

Chris Young- Nollie BS Big Spin

Photobucket
Tyler Schlatt- BS Big Spin

Taylor Kennedy

Taylor- Bail
Taylor-BS 180

Taylor-Tailskid

No comments:

Post a Comment