About Me

My name is Ryan Young. Originally I'm from Benicia, CA. For the past two years I've been living in Southern California and attending school at Art Center College of Design for photography.

Feel free to check my website out for an overall view of my work: www.ryanyoungphoto.com








Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Sesh with the Homies in Sacramento

I was up in the Bay Area last week for a bit. Only got a chance to go on one trip, but it was a good one. Massimo Legittimo showed Cameron, Matty, Taylor, and I around all his sweet Sacramento spots and introduced us to his homies; Austin Padilla, Richard Hughs, and Waits Dylan. They rip. Here's a few flicks.


Austin Padilla, bs flip


Photobucket
Richard Hughs, fs 180 hard way


Taylor Kennedy, noseblunt


Awesome spots for powerslides.


Matty Hunt, Tail Pusher


The man with all the spots, Awesomo Legittimo




No comments:

Post a Comment