About Me

My name is Ryan Young. Originally I'm from Benicia, CA. For the past two years I've been living in Southern California and attending school at Art Center College of Design for photography.

Feel free to check my website out for an overall view of my work: www.ryanyoungphoto.com








Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer 2010 in The Bay

Last month I went up to Northern California and my buddies got gnarly.Here's a few flicks from the trip.



Matt Tuite
Crook


Taylor Kennedy
Nose Grind
Kickflip
Tailslide
Crook

5-0


Daniel Dubois
Nose Blunt


Chris "Ratface" Jatoft
Switch Nose Pick

Bs Crail


Greg Milligan
Gap to Smith


Shawn Lloyd
Bs Smith

Kickflip




2 comments:

  1. The KF through the tree is legit! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You guys look like you have an awesome set up. Where exactly are you guys located again?

    ReplyDelete