About Me

My name is Ryan Young. Originally I'm from Benicia, CA. For the past two years I've been living in Southern California and attending school at Art Center College of Design for photography.

Feel free to check my website out for an overall view of my work: www.ryanyoungphoto.com








Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This Past Week

Last night I skated with Aryeh Kraus and some Vox homies. Here's Aryeh handling some boardslide maneuvers like a BOSS!

Photobucket


Photobucket




I've been skating with a couple of local dudes from Fullerton, CA. These guys are all awesome and very welcoming. In fact, somehow I ended up at a going away party for one of the guys I met that day. His family took me in as one of the homies upon arrival and fed me a feast. In addition, they throw tha fuck down! Here's Javan Campello and Elijah Herrera gettin the goods!

Elijah Herrera
Photobucket


Photobucket


Javan Campello
Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment